Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged AgAin?!

So Nikki tagged me, right after Danyelle did, I think! Apparently I have to name 7 weird or random things about myself... This may be a tough one. I'm pretty normal... Haha, yeah right.
1)I have a terrible temper. I yell all the time and I do it at least once a day at either Erik, Preston or myself. It makes me feel like a really crappy mom and wife.
2)I have to shower after I have a bath. Very rarely am I able to just crawl out of the tub and feel clean. I think this dates back to the time (years ago) when my Uncle Rob described taking a bath as "soaking in your own butt juice."
3)I am a huge worrier. I can stress over the dumbest things. It is really annoying.
4)Sometimes I just cry and I'm not sure why I do it.
5)It is a habit for me to have the television or a movie on. It is the worst habit and I don't know why I do it. I don't get how you can have the Spirit in your home if the TV is always on, but mine ALWAYS is. Yuck!
6)Sometimes I think that my husband secretly hates me.
7)I want twins more than anything in the world! A baby boy and a girl at the same time is one thing I have always wanted. My grandma had fraternal twins (a boy and a girl) and they died at birth. Sad... But I think that's why I want them so bad.
I tag Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment