First of all, I just have to say that I have been feeling extremely overwhelmed for a while. Erik has been gone and I've been doing my best to keep up with the finances, the housework, Preston, my homework, all the while being extremely tired and grumpy. Sometimes I feel like I'm failing because it seems like the list goes on and on and I can't ever catch up.
But it feels like there's just been a huge weight lifted off me recently... I wasn't sure why until I started adding all of this up.
It started yesterday when I got one of my assignments back and realized I am doing really well in my class! I've been working hard, and I have an A.
Preston has cut both of the teeth that have been bugging him for weeks now... on Saturday. That was a relief. Especially because I've basically been the only parent around lately, so Erik hasn't had to deal with this grumpy boy.
I'm finally catching up with my laundry and got some seriously cluttered spaces in my house organized yesterday. It feels nice.
And finally, and this is a very wonderful thing to me- I think that my sick and tired phase of the pregnancy is almost over! I am about 11 weeks along and I am pretty sure it will pass quickly. Already the nausea is diminishing, yay! (The tiredness lingers, but even if I am able to eat breakfast every other morning, that's great!) I can finally start to enjoy the idea of having another baby.
And harvest is almost over!!! Hooray for that! I get to have a husband again!
I also made this really good playlist that is comprised of only songs from my favorite TV series- The OC! You should check it out... (It's a little further down the page.) If you like The OC you will love this playlist!
Thank goodness Max's birthday is so close to Halloween, cause it makes me celebrate halloween. I have never liked Halloween, but I am actually having fun trying to think of stuff for his party. i normally start earlier than this with the music and movies! I am so excited that we are having Christmas at homme too!
ReplyDeleteHey Congrats on the second one! Hope you are feeling ok!
ReplyDeleteHoly COW it was good to see a comment from you =). How did you find me you sneaky little diva? Congrats on the new smooshy!!!! Branson is getting big, he is quite the tub a lub!!! I am glad for you that you get your hubby back. That is so hard. We are finally done with summer sales on Saturday ad I couldn't be more excited =). You and your family look ravishing by the way. I'm excited to keep up with you =). Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete