Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One More Tag---


Stephanie tagged me, so this will be my third one this week! This how this works... You randomly take pictures of you, your house, and one favorite thing. And you can't clean before you take these pictures! Enjoy looking into my life!


I tag Ryan! You have to do it!!!


Our lovely living room. Toys everywhere...

This is the kitchen...


This is the dining room. Kind of. When you walk
into our house, this is the room you come into. It
annoys me. And yes, we really need blinds on that
window. My table is extremely dirty too! Yuck.


I always thought that my favorite Disney movie
was Little Mermaid, ever since I was about 3.
But I watched it the other day and wasn't too
impressed. Then I watched Cinderella last night
and absolutely loved it! I guess you change over
the years because Cinderella is my favorite now! :)

2 comments:

  1. aww... I love the colors of your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, Erik's face is so funny in that picture! And looks like you found camera, good thing!

    ReplyDelete