So Danyelle found this article informing people about how we are giving too much information on our blogs and families are getting stalked this way. It made me kind of scared to realize how much information I have been giving out without protecting it. I don't really want to stop posting the way that I do, but it makes me want to limit who looks at my page.
So will everyone please leave me an email address so that you can keep following our blog? I plan on changing to private in about 2 weeks. So please leave the blog attached to your own blog if you want to keep reading. Thank you! :)
If you want to read the article, here is the link:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4699330
Mine is nelliegirl85@msn.com
ReplyDeletemine is mymoss@gmal.com
ReplyDeletesorry I meant gmail.com
ReplyDeletes787princess@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletestevie.croft@gmail.com
ReplyDeleterjmcgary8@gmail.com we are too so leave us your email if you haven't yet. Thanks!
ReplyDelete