Monday, November 10, 2008

Holidays

Please don't mind all of the Christmas-ness of this page, but I just have to say... I can't wait for Christmas! I love the holiday season, Thanksgiving and Christmas, but Christmas is better. I am so excited, it's going to be Preston's first and I really hope that he will enjoy it; if he doesn't, I will have to for him! :)
So I just finished my first class... Business and Society-ugh- and I got an A! I am so grateful that I was able to do well. Now I will have one more 5 week period with one class (Business Ethics) and then I start taking 2 classes at a time. I really am not looking forward to my college algebra class or to the rest of my business classes. But I'll be finished in October of next year, so I really can't complain too much!
We went up to Driggs this weekend and stayed in one of the cabins with Mikael, Danyellle and Max and it was tons of fun. We stayed up really late (unti l like 2 or 3 in the morning) and watched our husbands act crazy while we played Life. It was a good time, nice to get away... But we barely made it home in time for church. In fact, we got home right as church was starting, so we were 15 minutes late. But we made it! And we got to get away for awhile, so I say it was worth it!

ALSO...
Can you believe that in a month Erik and I will have been married for two years!? I can't even fathom it! And we've been together for 3 years in April! SO CRAZY!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your site. It is so neat to be able to see the pictures of our little loved ones, including new little 'Baby'. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also to be able to see the pictures of our Grandchildren. They bring our great grandchildren, and we love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am so excited for Christmas, it is especially fun with kids! Sounds like your get away was lots of fun. My email address is fuhriman_rachel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete