So sorry that it's been so long since I've posted, but really, I just have to say-- NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AT ALL LATELY. Life has been so dull and we've all been so lethargic at our house. Really, we don't want to go anywhere or do much of anything.
If it weren't for Preston, there would be no excitement in our lives. It's a good thing he is so entertaining! He is growing up so fast too! He loves to read books (especially Hooper Humperdink..? Not him!) We have to read that one a few times a day. I am not sure why. But it's his favorite. Already I am getting bored with school, so I really have to keep on that and stay focused. Thank heaven for the holidays! I get a little break from school and we get to do something wonderful and fun! :)
I will write up a better post when there is something fun to tell about- maybe when we put our Christmas tree up this weekend I will update on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment