Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Stinker

So basically, I have HAD IT with the whole teething business. My once happy little Preston has spent the entire morning whining. I can't wait for the dumb thing to cut through his gums so we can get some peace. Guess the best thing for me to do is be patient (but it is so hard!) with him and think of how incredibly funny he can be sometimes! The day can only get better, right?

3 comments:

  1. That picture is cute at the top, where was it taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Paxton is too! He is trying to eat our desk right now as I type this! Little stinker! Hope things are going good for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Paxton is teething too! In fact he is trying to eat our desk right now! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete