This year, all Preston wanted for Christmas was a Batcave... It was the cutest thing- it was all he would ask for. I have some letters to Santa and pictures that he drew that I will have to document somehow- scan them, take pictures of them, etc. They're awesome.
Wyatt wanted two guns, two bullets with a belt and two pockets (holsters) and two bears. That's the list he continually rambled off whenever anyone would ask him what he wanted for Christmas. I think that boy really truly will grow up to be a shooting instructor- that's what he wants to be, right now anyway.
Ava asked for a Hello Kitty bus for Christmas, which Santa brought her. All of our kids made out like bandits this year (Santa was overly generous because we are still in an apartment and it's nice for them to have plenty of toys to keep them busy... making up for lost playtime outside) but hopefully next year we will be in a house and the jolly old man will scale back so that we can redirect that money to doing more service outside of our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment