Sunday, January 5, 2014

Catching up...

Wow! The time has just flown by and I've gotten behind yet again! Hopefully now that all of our transitional periods have (hopefully) passed and we are beginning to settle, I can get caught up and stay with it.
Erik graduated from the University of Idaho in the beginning of May. We left Moscow with 2 carloads full of stuff; the rest of our belongings we sold on Ebay and Craigslist before we moved. It was very time consuming and a lot of work, but we got it done.
When we got to Idaho Falls, we had three weeks until I was due with Ava. In the meantime, we spent our extra time selling the remainder of of our belongings and Erik worked on his parent's theater room. Our flight to move to Alaska had been scheduled back in April, and we were getting ready to fly out June 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment