Again. Erik started school yesterday and has a pretty heavy workload. I finish up a couple of classes this week and start two new ones on Monday: introduction to accounting and art appreciation. Odd combo, light workload. Well at least I know it my classes will be easy for the next five weeks. That's a comfort, as I assume I will be pretty busy.
THIS WEATHER IS SO GORGEOUS LATELY! I am just loving it! We have had the opportunity to go walking almost every night. We take both Preston and Barrett and they are just as grateful as I am to get out of the house for a few minutes. We are going to have to reconfigure the walking thing after I have the baby, but I don't intend to stop going on our evening romps. Maybe for a couple days. I had better have a quick recovery; I am too busy to waste time mending.
Honestly, starting school and changing classes is about the only thing going on in our lives right now other than the imminent baby's birth. If it happens sometime this week, that will be so wonderful. If not, I will be induced on the 28th early in the morning. Hooray for small comforts. There is a countdown now! I get to have my body back soon. Some women just love being pregnant, but I surely am not one of them.
Preston is the sweetest thing and he is also the naughtiest thing right now. Sometimes he will climb into my lap and just snuggle for long periods of time, chatting with me and looking up at me with those hopeful blue eyes. Occasionally he even gives me a kiss of his own free will. And then there is this other Preston... He knows what he can and can't do, and he has been testing the waters recently. So whether he is choosing to listen or not is kind of the direction our days have taken and is also what my "happiness level of the day" sort of relies on. I'm so big right now, and he has learned that in certain instances, there is no way I am getting up to stop him from doing something; I will never make it to him before he can quit whatever it is he's doing.
This is to Preston: Little stinker- wait till I get my mobility back. I'm going to love seeing the look on your face when I'm fast again and can catch you in the act.
No comments:
Post a Comment