How time flies...
Tuesday this week marked mine and Erik's 2nd anniversary. It's so strange because it seems like forever ago, and yet I still wonder how in the world it is that I've been married for 2 whole years! But it was a good day. We had a huge fight in the morning, just before Erik went to work. So I let him know that this wasn't how I hoped the day would go. Then he went away to work and I went back to bed. But about 45 minutes later, he woke me up with a bunch of roses and told me he wasn't going in to work and that we were spending the day together. It was really sweet. We didn't do much but wrap presents and go out to dinner. Altogether it was a great day.
Saturday last week marked my 20 week mark. Only 20 more weeks being pregnant, or you might say until we get to meet our little boy. Now the misery begins... And the weight gain increases... lovely. But I know it will be worth it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment